What is an institutional account?
An institutional account allows multiple users (max 20) to share an account and submission history. Users share a common username and password, but requires individual institutional emails to access the account. All users within the account can edit and remove approved emails.
How do I sign up/request new FIGIs?
Please refer to this step-by-step guide for detailed instructions and additional FAQs on how to sign up, log in and create new submissions.
How do I share my account with colleagues?
To add/remove users to an institutional account, please use the following steps:
- If you haven't already created an account, do so here.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the ‘Account’ dropdown.
- Choose ‘Manage Profile’.
- Click on ‘Manage Emails’.
- Add up to twenty individual emails to one account. *
- Use the ‘remove’ option to delete an email from the account.
* All users will share the same username and password.
How do I share my submission history?
You can share your account with colleagues. Note that any user added to the account has the ability to edit profile information and participating members.